Thursday 23 July 2009

tuesday and wednesday this week.

tuesday we were having chocolate filled oreo's aiden was dunking them in milk and making a good mess.. he had one pretty much gone and pretty soggy and had decided he didnt want it anymore and tried to hand it to me and it dropped on my leg instead.. and needles to say it looked pretty gross.. this is what he said

"ohh im sorry i got poopy on your shorts mommy" .... crude but had me secretly rolling with laughter

yesterday was my birthday, robin took the day off so i could have the day to do what i wanted.. at 5am aiden got up.. robin got up with him.. and they baked me a cake.. by 8 am aiden couldnt hold it in anymore so they came upstairs, and sang me 'happy birthday', then aiden said the biggest sentence i think i have ever heard him string together.
"Ok! lets take the cake downstairs, put it on the table, and eat it!"
who knew all you needed was birthday cake?
then at nap time he just wouldnt go to sleep.. he said

"i want to go down stairs and have a happy birthday with mommy" im pretty sure this meant cake :)

1 comment:

  1. Awwww... how sweet! Happy Birthday, too. I meant to holler at you yesterday but got busy at work and by the time I got home I had forgotten. Sounds like it was a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete