Monday 13 August 2012

Who's in charge.

Yesterday we had to run a few quick errands which included going to the grocery store. We were debating which store while in the car, I wanted Super Target, but Robin wanted to go toWalmart so he could look at the sports equipment, I said this was fine, because I wasn't going to be buying that much meat, because I don't like to buy walmarts meat. As we pull into walmarts parking lot aiden..
Aiden: What!! I thought we were going to super target in liberty! You make all the money ( to daddy) but mommy is the boss and she wanted to go to Target!
Robin: yes mommy is the boss, but we agreed to come here.
Me: yes but daddy said he wanted to come to Walmart and I said that was fine.
I couldn't help laughing all the way into the store.

Priceless, absolutely priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment